You may have an infection if you have any of these symptoms:
- Feel pain or burning when you urinate.
- Feel like you have to urinate often, but not much urine comes out when you do.
- Experience pain in your lower belly.
- Urine is cloudy, looks pink or red, or smells bad.
- You have pain on one side of your back under your ribs. This is where your kidneys are.
- You have fever and chills.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Prescription antibiotics for simple and complicated infections
- We do not treat patients with a high fever, chills, severe flank pain, vomiting. We also do not treat women who are pregnant, nursing mothers, or patients with kidney disease or bladder disorders.
Online Consultation Fee $29.99